Put yourself and your recovery first.
Unfollow triggering blogs. Follow inspiration and recovery blogs.
Give yourself positive reminders everyday.
Make a list of things which help you and refer to it when needed.
Accept relapses will happen, but it’s part of recovery. Learn from them.
Let yourself be helped by others.
Don’t ever give up. It will be hard, but it will be worth it.
when someone tells u that you remind them of ur fav character
I’m gonna start watching Game of Thrones LET’S FUCKIN DO THIS
ISN’T THAT BLONDE CHICK HIS SISTER? ?
(Source: commanderbutt, via metrowolf)
Anonymous asked: I'm not gay...but I've been coming out to people for 3 years and I just got broken up with, with a girl. How do I get people to forget about that and see me as straight? Even my mom believed me...
”Hey Mom, turns out I want a hunk of burning man after all”
Don’t forget to make this face after you say it, there’s no way they won’t believe you afterwards
i wish puberty took you to a customize your character screen
do you realize how many people would be dragons
you say that like it’s a problem
There’s lore that states that dragons can shift into human forms. So it still works.
when u reblog the ask meme and get none
when u put out an open rp and no one responds
when u have no one to rp with
but when u have that one person who always responds and send u the ask meme
according to my art teacher i have a really aggressive drawing style????
use this to your advantage, kill the rest of your art class, paint with their blood, leave no survivors, use the change you wrangle from their pockets to buy mcnuggets.
I THOUGHT WE ALL AGREED
TO NEVER BE CREATIVE AGAIN
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.
(Source: iamdwightakasuperman, via shelbygirl95)